✼CHECK IN: 3:00 PM No early arrivals
✼ CHECK OUT: 10:00 AM No late check outs
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED
Pets found on the premises will require a payment of $150 per night service charge. Violators will be asked to leave without refund.
ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED
Visitors are not allowed on Capri Village Property and may not park on, or use the motel facilities. Illegally parked cars will be towed at the car owner’s expense.
ALL OF OUR UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING.
HOUSEKEEPING UNITS ARE SUPPLIED WITH:
✼ Bed linens and bath towels, dishes, kitchen utensils, coffee maker, and toaster. Beach & pool towels are NOT provided.
✼ Towels may be exchanged on Monday and Thursday of each week.
✼ You must furnish your own dish soap and cleaning supplies, coffee filters and coffee, charcoal and lighter fluid. You may bring your own small electric appliances such as electric frying pans, toaster ovens, etc. for housekeeping units only.
Cooking is not allowed in motel units.
People with medical conditions requiring special considerations (e.g. asthma) must provide adequate advance notification.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON (over 2 yrs old)
In Season: $10 Per Day ($60 Per Week)
Off Season: $5 Per Day ($30 Per Week)
✼ ROLLAWAY: $10 Per Day ($60 Per Week)
✼ CRIBS: $5 Per Day ($30 Per Week)
CAPRI VILLAGE IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED, AND MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE, AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OR DAMAGE OF MONEY, JEWELRY OR VALUABLES OF ANY KIND. RATES AND POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
* A deposit is required on all reservations.
* The required deposit amount is equal to 50% of the total room charges, including 7% State Sales Tax and 4% Warren County Occupancy Tax.
* Deposits for reservations made by phone must be received within 10 days of the booking date, or the reservation will be cancelled.
* Personal checks are accepted for deposits only.
* Balance due is to be paid at check-in. Personal checks are not accepted as payment for the balance at check-in.
* Cash, traveler’s checks, bank checks and money orders are accepted. Master Card, Visa, Discover credit cards and most debit cards are also accepted.
* We do not accept American Express credit cards.
* THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF PAYMENTS MADE AT CHECK-IN.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Reservations are a commitment to stay for the full period reserved.
* Any reduction in length of stay is considered a cancellation.
* A reduction in the length of stay is either leaving earlier than the reserved departure date, or arriving later than the reserved arrival date.
* “No shows” after 10:00 PM of the arrival date will be considered a cancellation of the entire reservation unless prior notification is received.
✼ ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $50 SERVICE CHARGE, REGARDLESS OF NOTICE.
✼ OFF SEASON CANCELLATION: ONE WEEK PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
HOUSEKEEPING UNIT CANCELLATIONS: Deposits (less than $50 service charge) will be refunded if cancellation is made at least 8 weeks prior to the arrival date.
For weekly rentals, cancellations within 8 weeks of the arrival date, $150 will be refunded only if the unit is re-rented without loss of income to Capri Village.
If the unit cannot be re-rented without loss, the deposit is forfeited.
MOTEL UNIT CANCELLATIONS: Deposit (less $50 service charge) will be refunded if cancellation is made at least 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.
No refunds will be given if cancelled within the 4 week period, even if the unit is re-rented.
From South: Follow NYS Interstate 87 (NYS Thruway) North to Exit 24 at Albany. Immediately after toll plaza, take NYS interstate 87 (Adirondack Northway) North at exit 1N. Follow Interstate 87 (Northway) to exit 22. Stay left on exit ramp – follow signs for Diamond Point, Bolton Landing. Ramp ends at Lake Shore Drive (Route 9N). At traffic light, take left and continue for 4.5 miles. Capri Village is on the right.
From North: Follow NYS Interstate 87 (Adirondack Northway) South to exit 23. At the end of the ramp, take a left at the stop sign. Follow Diamond Point Road down the hill until it ends at Lake Shore Drive (Route 9N). At stop sign, take a left and continue for one mile. Capri Village is on the right.