TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By Reserving a unit, or utilizing the facilities of Capri Village, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
CHECK IN: 3:00 PM No early arrivals
CHECK OUT: 10:00 AM No late check outs
Room bookings permit the use of Capri Village facilities from 3:00 PM of the check-in date until 10:00 AM of the check-out date. A Resort Fee will be charged for each person using the resort facilities before check-in, or after check-out
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED ON CAPRI VILLAGE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME
Pets found on the premises will require a payment of $200 per night service charge. Violators will forfeit the remainder of their stay without a refund.
We gladly accept service animals as defined by Titles II and III of the ADA. Emotional support animals, comfort animals and therapy dogs are NOT service animals per Titles II and II, and therefore ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CAPRI VILLAGE PROPERTY.
ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED ON CAPRI VILLAGE PROPERTY
Visitors are not allowed on Capri Village Property and may not park on, or use the motel facilities. Illegally parked cars will be towed at the car owner’s expense. Registered guests who invite visitors onto Capri Village will be charged a Resort Fee for each visitor they invite, as well as being subject to additional remedies.
ALL OF OUR UNITS ARE 100% SMOKE FREE.
A penalty of $250 will be charged for extra cleaning and deodorizing if there is evidence of smoking of any substance in a unit.
1 & 2 BEDROOM KITCHEN UNIT INFORMATION:
- Provided: Bed linens and bath towels (1 per person), dishes, kitchen utensils, coffee maker, and toaster.
- Used bath towels may be exchanged for fresh ones from 9:00 AM until NOON on Monday and Thursday at no charge; $5 fee for additional days/sets.
- Not provided: your own daily cleaning supplies, paper towels, charcoal and lighter fluid. You may bring your own small electric appliances such as electric frying pans, toaster ovens, etc. for these unit type only.
- Minimum $100 cleaning fee (up to $200) will be charged if unit is not left broom swept, dishes cleaned, dried, put away and garbage placed in totes.
MOTEL EFFICIENCY INFORMATION:
- Provided: Daily towel exchange, dishes, kitchen utensils, coffee maker, and toaster
- Provided: Daily towel exchange, coffee maker, small fridge and microwave
- COOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN MOTEL UNITS
BEACH & POOL TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED
- Also, blow dryer/iron/ironing board, Kleenex not provided (limited supply available at front desk).
People with medical conditions requiring special considerations (e.g. asthma) must provide adequate advance notification.
EXTRA PERSON CHARGES
Room rates apply up to the standard room occupancy, which is equal to two people (older than 3 years old) per bed. There will be an additional charge of $20 Per Day ($120 per week) for additional guests. This fee includes a cot, if requested.
✼ CRIBS: $5 Per Day ($30 Per Week)
A DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED ON ALL RESERVATIONS
- The required deposit amount is equal to 50% of the total room charges, including 7% State Sales Tax and 4% Warren County Occupancy Tax (minimum one night deposit).
- Deposits (check or credit card)received before February 15, 2021 will received a 3.5% discount.
- All credit card payments/deposits will be subject to a 3.5% surcharge.
- BALANCE DUE: Room charges must be paid in full 72 hours prior to check-in.
- Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards are accepted.
- There is no surcharge for debit cards.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF PAYMENTS MADE AT CHECK-IN.
Reservations may be subject to minimum night stays and premium rates during certain periods.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
✼ ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $100 SERVICE CHARGE, REGARDLESS OF NOTICE.
ALL UNITS: Deposits (less a $100 service charge) will be refunded if cancellation is made at least 2 weeks prior to the arrival date.
No refunds will be given if cancelled within the 2 week period, even if the unit is re-rented.
Reservations are a commitment to stay for the full period reserved. Any changes to the dates, or reduction in length of stay for any reason is considered a cancellation. A reduction in the length of stay is either leaving earlier than the reserved departure date, or arriving later than the reserved arrival date. “No shows” after 10:00 PM of the arrival date will be considered a cancellation of the entire reservation unless prior notification is received
CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES (as of January 2021)
- If anyone is feeling sick, they shouldn’t come.
- When on the property, wash hands often, practice social distancing with other guests not in your group, and when social distancing is not possible wear a face covering. Hand sanitizing stations where possible are on the property.
- Swimming areas will be limited to 50% occupancy and social distancing will be required.
- Our lakefront lawn area IS open but guests are required to social distance. Our sand beach IS open, limited to 50 percent capacity (32 bathers).
- Check In Procedures: The front office will be limited to two persons at one time, and masks MUST be worn to enter. Room charges must be paid in full at least three days prior to arrival, as well as names of all registered guests staying in the units. There will be no non-registered visitors allowed on the property for any reason.
- Kayak and rowboat use sign out will remain outside of the front office on the honor system.
From South: Follow NYS Interstate 87 (NYS Thruway) North to Exit 24 at Albany. Immediately after toll plaza, take NYS interstate 87 (Adirondack Northway) North at exit 1N. Follow Interstate 87 (Northway) to exit 22. Stay left on exit ramp – follow signs for Diamond Point, Bolton Landing. Ramp ends at Lake Shore Drive (Route 9N). At traffic light, take left and continue for 4.5 miles. Capri Village is on the right.
From North: Follow NYS Interstate 87 (Adirondack Northway) South to exit 23. At the end of the ramp, take a left at the stop sign. Follow Diamond Point Road down the hill until it ends at Lake Shore Drive (Route 9N). At stop sign, take a left and continue for one mile. Capri Village is on the right.