Swim at our sandy beach, use our complimentary kayaks, and rowboats, or fish and boat from our private docks.
NY ON PAUSE: New York State Travel Advisory
New York State has issued a travel advisory for anyone returning from travel to states that have a significant degree of community-wide spread of COVID-19. These states are: Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
If you have traveled from within one of the designated states with significant community spread, you must quarantine when you enter New York for 14 days from the last travel within such designated state, provided on the date you enter into New York State that such state met the criteria for requiring such quarantine.
The requirements of the travel advisory do not apply to any individual passing through designated states for a limited duration (i.e., less than 24 hours) through the course of travel.
Examples of such brief passage include but are not limited to: stopping at rest stops for vehicles, buses, and/or trains; or lay-overs for air travel, bus travel, or train travel.
The travel advisory requires all New Yorkers, as well as those visiting from out of state, to take personal responsibility for complying with the advisory in the best interest of public health and safety.
For questions about the travel advisory please refer to the guidance linked here.
We will update our website as new information becomes available.
Throughout our 20 plus years in business safety has been a top priority, therefore, the following are Capri Village Guidelines for the safety of all employees and guests.
- If anyone is feeling sick, they shouldn’t come.
- When on the property wash hands often practice social distancing with others not in your group and when social distancing is not possible, wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the property.
- OUR POOL AND PLAYGROUNDS ARE NOW OPEN. Social distancing will be required.
- Our south vending machine is now available.
- Our lakefront lawn area is open but guests are required to social distance. Our sandy beach is open to 50 percent capacity (32 bathers).
- Churches are now open, subject to a 33% capacity.
- Retail shopping and hair salons are now open.
- The large tour boats have begun operating. Please visit www.lakegeorgesteamboat.com and www.lakegeorgeshoreline.com for schedules and restrictions.
- Treetop adventure courses and whitewater rafting are now open.
- Indoor seating is allowed at restaurants and bars (limited to 50% capacity). Outdoor seating and take-out service is currently available.
- Our region has entered Phase 4 reopening. Phase four includes businesses and organizations in the arts, entertainment and education. The state has issued guidelines for zoos, aquariums, museums, botanical gardens and others. Malls, movie theaters and gyms will remain closed for now, even in regions that enter phase four.
- Trolley service has resumed.
- Daily Maid Service: (Motels only) let us know if you prefer not to have it. In lieu of service we will provide towels, toiletries and remove rubbish.
- Check In Procedures: We are strongly encouraging little or no contact for check in. Therefore, we are requiring prepayment of the balance in full 72 hours prior to check-in. The names and contact information of All adult guests staying must be provided (this is part of the best practices in the event tracing is required). A face covering is required when entering the office, and the office is limited to a capacity of two. We have also installed a sneeze guard on the front desk.
- There will be no early check ins or late check outs. No one is allowed on Capri Village property before check in, or after check out.
- ABSOLUTELY NO VISITORS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
- In order to maintain mandated social distancing at our bathing areas: ANY TOWELS LEFT UNATTENDED FOR MORE THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES ON A BEACH OR POOL CHAIR WILL BE REMOVED AND BROUGHT TO THE LAUNDRY ROOM WHERE IT CAN BE RECLAIMED. “RESERVING” CHAIRS IS NOT BE ALLOWED.
- We are sorry, but we can only re-book units for 2021 for those staying this season.
This is the latest available information at this time.
The Famosi Family